September 1, 2021 | By McCathern Law
McCathern is proud to announce that five attorneys from the firm’s Dallas and Frisco offices were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2022 editions of The Best Lawyers in America© and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch:
- Levi McCathern, founding partner of the firm, was named to the Best Lawyers list for Litigation – Labor and Employment for the second year in a row.
- Laura Roach, partner with the firm’s Family Law practice, was named to the Best Lawyers list for Family Law.
- Erin Clegg was again selected to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Family Law.
- Jesse Cromwell was again selected to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Commercial Litigation | Litigation-Construction.
- Brett Chisum was named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for Commercial Litigation.
Best Lawyers is an annual peer review recognition “designed to capture, as accurately as possible, the consensus opinion of leading lawyers about the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same geographical area and legal practice area.” The new Ones to Watch award is also based on peer review, but it awards “recognize extraordinary lawyers who have been in private practice for less than 10 years in the United States.”
McCathern is proud to recognize all five attorneys for these honors and their exceptional contributions to the firm’s mission of Improving People’s Lives.
Best Lawyers Profiles:
Levi G. McCathern II
Erin R. Clegg
Jesse L. Cromwell
Brett M. Chisum